Rushina Bhatt, Ph.D.
Counseling (includes, but not limited to):
- Adults with Stress, Anxiety, Depression.
- Panic Attacks and Panic Disorder
- Older Adults with Depression, Anxiety
- Pre-surgical psychotherapy
- Chronic health issues
- Women with self-esteem issues
- 2017: Therapeutic Interventions and diagnostic assessments, Behavior Health, at Parkland Health & Hospital Systems
- 2016: Therapeutic Interventions for private practice in the mid-cities area.
- 2015 : VA Central Texas Healthcare System
- 2014 : VA North Texas Healthcare System
Dr. Rushina Bhatt is a Licensed Psychologist. Her practice primarily includes working with adults and older adults, formulating conceptualization of the problems and providing Individual Psychotherapy. Dr. Bhatt utilizes various evidence-based practices including: Cognitive- Behavioral Therapy; Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT for Trauma); Motivational Interviewing (MI); Seeking Safety; Brief Psychodynamic Therapy, and Interpersonal Process Therapy (IPT).
Dr. Bhatt deeply believes in the power of compassion. When she is not busy spending time with her cat, she loves reading, walking, spending time with family and friends, and learning delightful vegetarian recipes.
- Psychology Internship (APA-accredited) from VA North Texas Healthcare System—Dallas
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Jackson State University, MS
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology from University of Hartford, CT
- B.A. in Psychology from University of North Texas, TX