Peggy G. Holt, MS, MBA, LCDC
Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
Peggy has experience working with age groups from late teens to adults of all ages.
Approach to Counseling:
Peggy believes that all individuals have within themselves the capacity for growth by understanding what they desire most, creating a plan to achieve their goals, and taking action. She begins by working toward a collaborative relationship with her clients where trust and openness lead the way to healing.
Peggy’s theoretical approach is focused on what works best for her client. Peggy frequently uses a variety of techniques including reality, cognitive behavior, art, and solution-focused therapy to support her clients. Peggy’s clients decide what tools work best and together, Peggy and her client move toward emotional healing.
Peggy has experience counseling in the following areas:
• Substance Abuse and Dependency
• Self Esteem and Empowerment
• Interpersonal Relationships
• Career Counseling
• MS, Counseling – Southern Methodist University, July, 2015
• MBA – Texas Christian University, August, 1990
• BS, Psychology – Southwest Baptist University, August, 1980
Peggy brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in many aspects of life. With over 25 years of business experience in leadership and career counseling and 7 years of work with substance abuse and dependency, Peggy offers a solution-based approached in her counseling sessions.
• Innovation 360, Life Coach and Group Leader – 4.14 to Present
• Berry & Moro, Consultants & CPAs, Sr. Consultant – 12.12 to Present
• DFW area substance dependency counseling volunteer – 10.09 to Present
• Strategic Management executive with ABC Supply Company – 10.05 to 12.12
• Financial Services executive with Chase Bank (formerly Bank One)– 11.91 to 10.05
In her spare time, Peggy enjoys spending time with her fiancé and family golfing, exercising and cooking.